Alex,

I feel like I'm one step closer to getting this to work. From the
documentation you sent my way, it seems like what I would do would be
to create a method on the User object which will span the relationship
and grab the value:,

def get_payment_status(self):
    return self.myprofile_set.all()[0].payment_status

However I am working with the core User object which I didn't write.
Am I SOL, or is there some way I can do this.

Thanks,
Kevin