I am fairly new to Django and am working my way through the latest
tutorial and get the error below.  I have the latest dev for Django
installed (I know cuz I started out with 0.96), the most recent
FreeTDS, pyodbc and django-pyodbc.  My isql and running all the api
stuff works fine with my SQL Server database but, when I try to use
the admin app I get the traceback below

Calling up http://localhost:8000/admin/ in my browser, yeilds...

Traceback (most recent call last):

...several lines here - I cut them for brevity...

ProgrammingError: ('42000', '[42000] [FreeTDS][SQL Server]Unicode data
in a Unicode-only collation or ntext data cannot be sent to clients
using DB-Library (such as ISQL) or ODBC version 3.7 or earlier. (4004)
(SQLExecDirectW)')

I reinstall several packages to be sure I have the latest, but still
no luck.
Any help is appreciated!