Ah yeah, of course I can put a print statement. Thanks Malcolm. Your
many posts have helped me greatly in the past.

Looks like it works with a new Django project. I am using Pinax and
they alter the manage.py file slightly.

Can't see why it's not working though. I guess I'll have to dig in
deeper into the Django code.