2009/2/18 João Olavo Baião de Vasconcelos <joaool...@gmail.com>:
> Hi all,
>
> I'd like to login in Admin site and authenticate with LDAP. Is there a "most
> used LDAP authentication backend"?
> I found the backend ldapauth.py [1], that seems to be the one. Is this the
> best solution?
>
> I see that in [2] that are many patches. Is the file in [1] updated, or do I
> have to apply the patches?
>
> [1] http://code.djangoproject.com/attachment/ticket/2507/ldapauth.py
> [2] http://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/2507

This is a quite nice tutorial, perphaps it would help you.

http://www.carthage.edu/webdev/?p=12

The LDAP backend is quite simple, as it Active Directory backend, so
perhaps you can debug it and tell where is your problem. On the other
hand, remember that the ldap backend would be begore the default
backend.

--
Antoni Aloy López
Blog: http://trespams.com