On Feb 26, 3:41 am, seamusjr <seamu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am trying to modify the polls example from djangoproject.com to take
> a integer point value for each of the 1 thru 5 poll items instead of
> having a radio button where u select one.  However, I am having
> problems with the views.py syntax.  I changed the Choice obejct to be
> a Song object and changed the name of the choice and votes properties
> to be name and points respectively.  I keep getting this annoying
> "need more than 1 value to unpack" error.  Below are some snippets of
> code.  Please can someone help me out with the views syntax, or do I
> need to create a ModelForm/form to deal with getting the input to the
> views.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Seamus

<snip tons of code>

Is there any reason you couldn't actually post the traceback - which
shows exactly where the error happens - instead of this load of random
code snippets? I don't know if anyone will be bothered to read through
it all to find out what's wrong, especially when there's no way your
code could run as posted (where do all those pointx variables come
from?)

Please, post the traceback, and the minimal amount of actual code that
produces the error.
--
DR.