Hi,

I'm new to django and am having problems configuring the django-cms
application with apache (using mod_python). I have followed the
install steps (http://django-cms.org/installation/) but Apache throws
the following error:

ImportError: No module named cms

My foo.com website code has 1 inventory application with the following
file system paths:

/home/mycode/foo
/home/mycode/foo/inventory
/home/mycode/foo/cms

... my apache virtual hosts file contains:

<VirtualHost *:80>
    ServerName foo.co.uk
    ServerAlias *foo.*
    DocumentRoot /home/mycode/foo

    <Directory "/home/mycode/foo">
        allow from all
        Options None
    </Directory>

    <Location "/">
        SetHandler python-program
        PythonHandler django.core.handlers.modpython
        PythonPath "['/home/mycode'] + sys.path"
        SetEnv DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE foo.settings
        PythonDebug On
    </Location>

    <Location "/media">
        SetHandler None
    </Location>
</VirtualHost>

... and my /home/mycode/foo/settings.py file contains:

INSTALLED_APPS = (
    'django.contrib.auth',
    'django.contrib.contenttypes',
    'django.contrib.sessions',
    'django.contrib.sites',
    'django.contrib.admin',
    'foo.inventory',
    'cms',
)

(I restarted apache after the configuration changes too)

Is there a problem with my virtual host or mod_python configuration?