Editing user properties (without admin interface)

I would like User to be able to user properties like email, and user
profile stuff like secret question, location etc.

I have created AUTH_PROFILE_MODULE; which has User as foreign key
models.ForeignKey(User,unique=True)

class MySiteProfile(models.Model):
        location = models.CharField(max_length=3, choices=location)
        user = models.ForeignKey(User,unique=True)
        challenge= models.CharField(max_length=12)
        response= models.CharField(max_length=12)

Question ->
I am using django-profiles; edit profile shows only 4 fields above; I
would like to see email (from class User) in profile modification
form, how do I accomplish this ?