Hi Ian,

Thanks for the response. The test case is adding the TagField() to any
model.

Here's an excerpt from my model class:

#models.py
from django.db import models
from django.contrib import admin
from tagging.models import Tag
from tagging.forms import TagField

class ActivityCode(models.Model):
    created_on = models.DateField(auto_now=True, editable=False)
    title = models.CharField(max_length=100)
    tags = TagField()

    class Meta:
        verbose_name = 'Activity Code'
        verbose_name_plural = 'Activity Codes'
        ordering = ['title']

    def __unicode__(self):
        return self.title

    def set_tags(self, tags):
        Tag.objects.update_tags(self, tags)

    def get_tags(self):
        return Tag.objects.get_for_object(self)

admin.site.register(ActivityCode)

When I validate, I get 0 errors. When I sync, I do not get a "tags"
varchar added to the ActivityCode table, however it will add the
Tagging application tables to the schem, which it's picking up from
installed_apps form settings.py.

Thoughts?
Brandon