Hi Ian,

I'm not that familiar with Oracle, so I have no idea if the problems
I'm experiencing are related in some way to permissions, etc, but I
have been reassured by my Oracle person that my user has full
permissions on my schema.

That being said, the TagField() will show up in admin when specifying:

from tagging.fields import TagField

class MyModel(models.Model):
    tags = TagField()

When I create a new record, any tags that I have entered will be saved
to the tagging tables and associated to the record. However, when I
update the record, and add tags that aren't already present, or remove
all of the tags, no changes to the record will occur. All of the tags
that were there when I created the record are still there, but no new
tags, and no tags removed.

If I take the *exact* same model code, and switch my database to
SQLite or MySQL, I have no issues. I can only deduce that it's
something either wrong with my Oracle permissions, or with cx_Oracle
itself. I have wiped out my tables, re-validated, re-sync'd. Quadruple-
checked my code. And still the same problem. But yes, at least I can
add tags.

Perplexed,
Brandon