Hello,

I am working on a project where I have to store a large amount of
content, (html) in a record from a table, I am using Oracle as the
database

What is very strange ... is put a text reasonably small, (around 2000
characters) and it works correctly, save without problems, but
doubling this size, this content is saved completely changed.

Initially used with standard and type of field in Oracle Textfield
that it generates a type NCLOB, then when i saved it adds various
ideograms that believe they are Chinese. changed the type of field to
CLOB and now when saved, several questions are stored in text ("??")

About my work environment: Django 1.1 (svn), debian, and Oracle 10g
with cx_oracle 4.4.1