Thanks, that will work for time.

I want the username value to be added without the user typing it in
because they can type anything and its a bit silly to get them
to type in there username everytime they want to comment. So i want
the {{ user.username }} value to be automatically detected and entered
but i don't know if you can do this with a model based form or if you
have to manually create it.