2009/8/31 Julián C. Pérez <jcp...@gmail.com>:

> Anyone has experience with using web services in Django??
> I mean, not necessarily with ZSI but others methods...

Yes, we have many of the working. But this is no a Django issue is
more a Python programming one. You can access to Soap web services
using ZSI, SUDS, Soappy or whatever you like to use.

Isolate the web service client and use the parts you need. We have
worked with ZSI mainly, but actually we're moving to Suds.

To act a a server we prefer to simplify and we're using xml over http
or REST services. Both live perfectly with Django.

--
Antoni Aloy López
Blog: http://trespams.com