Graham,

I'm interested in understanding what you just said. It seems like you
are saying you can get the X-Forwarded-SSL environment variable to
automatically be set, without needing the django middleware. Seems
simple enough.

The middleware also handles redirects, so that someone accidentally
going to http://mysite/credit_card_form/ will be redirected to https://....
I'm guessing that overriding the wsgi.url_scheme is meant to handle
that, but I don't understand how.

Thanks,
Alex