I work as a web developer at a reasonably large company in London. We
are just about to completely re brand and rebuild the companies website
(s) and implement a CMS.  I'm having a meeting tomorrow to discuss
different avenues we can go down in regards to what technologies we
can use.  I'm hoping to steer them towards Django!

If you were me how would you sell Django to fellow developers and
business (non-techies) people??

The CMS will need to cope with million+ hits a month & have
multilingual support.

P.S. I know django isn't a CMS. I want to build a custom one using it.