2009/11/2 John K <jkakouli...@gmail.com>:

> Hey thanks for the links. It would be great to discuss personal
> experiences with the group.
>
> On Nov 2, 1:47 pm, creecode <creec...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello John,
>>
>> A quick search on Google shows some folks have done WP to Django
>> migrations.  Following are a few links.
>>
>> http://www.nbrightside.com/blog/2007/10/14/how-to-migrate-a-wordpress...
>>
>> http://code.google.com/p/django-wordpress-admin/
>>
>> http://www.eriksmartt.com/blog/archives/306

I migrated my own blog (trespams) from Wordpress to Django. The main
difficult was to take care of tags and html conversions. You can
mantain url with Django Redirect and hardcondig some of the others in
urls.py.

I had to create a migration script but this was just a matter of hours
with a little bit of manual work.

--
Antoni Aloy López
Blog: http://trespams.com