El Wed, 9 Dec 2009 21:23:20 -0600
Kenneth McDonald <kenneth.m.mcdon...@sbcglobal.net> escribió:

> Where would one find such beasties? Once I've taught myself Django,
> I'd like to think I might be able to get some sort of job with it,
> albeit a very junior one.

If you're an experienced programmer, but a Django newbie, I think there's a
good chance for you on any Django job offering. In that case I suggest you try
DjangoGigs[0].

If you don't have much experience programming you can try starting a tiny
project of your own and/or joining a small free (as in freedom) software
project that uses Django. For that you should go to Google Projects[1],
Bitbucket[2], Launchpad[3], Github[4], etc.

[0] http://djangogigs.com/
[1] http://code.google.com/hosting/search?q=django&btn=Search+projects
[2] http://bitbucket.org/repo/all/?name=django
[3] https://launchpad.net/+search?field.text=django-