Hi,

I wonder if anyone can help me. I am trying to use the admin to create
a new group and assign permisisions. When I try to save the object I
see the fllowing error message.

OperationalError at /admin/auth/group/add/

(1364, "Field 'id' doesn't have a default value")

Request Method:         POST
Request URL:    http://localhost:8000/admin/auth/group/add/
Exception Type:         OperationalError
Exception Value:

(1364, "Field 'id' doesn't have a default value")

Would anyone have any suggestions or debugging tips?

I am missing something at the database level. I have mysql database.

Many Thanks.
Jono