Hello,

using the django auth framework I have created two groups called
"admin" and "normal" and all the users are members of either of these
groups. Now when a user is authenticated I would like to render
different views depending on which group the user is member of,
something like this:

if user_is_member_of_admin_group():
   render_to_response("admin_template.html", context)
elif user_is_member_of_normal_group():
   render_to_response("normal_template.html , context)
else:
   hmmm - internal applcation error!

Any tip on how to write the "user_is_member_of_admin_group()"
function?

Joakim