Evening Everyone,

I have a model "Agency" with "state" as a foreign key and "counties"
as a many-to-many.
County has a foreign key to "state"

I would like to limit the County choices in Django admin to the state
of the Agency being edited, but, I can't seem to find the right place
to get an instance of the Agency being edited so I can override the
queryset for the many-to-many.

I've search quite a few posts, but can't find one with a working
example. Does anyone know where I might be able to find a good example
of this?

TIA,
Brandon