Hi,

I installed
http://www.topdog-software.com/oss/dkim-milter/dkim-milter-2.8.3-1.i386.rpm
on a client's Redhat system yesterday. The dkim-filter process is
dying/restarting every 6 minutes with a signal 8, floating point error. I used
the dkim-filter.conf specified at
http://www.howtoforge.com/set-up-dkim-for-multiple-domains-on-postfix-with-dkim-milter-2.8.x-centos-5.3.
 I assume this is happening because of the value I used for the AutoRestartRate
option that was recommended on the howto page:

AutoRestartRate         10/1h

My question is what is causing the process to terminate in the first place? Is
there a way to get any more detail or debug info?

Thanks.

Nov  3 14:55:43 smtp3 dkim-filter[29024]: terminated with signal 8, restarting
Nov  3 15:01:46 smtp3 dkim-filter[29024]: terminated with signal 8, restarting
Nov  3 15:07:50 smtp3 dkim-filter[29024]: terminated with signal 8, restarting
Nov  3 15:13:54 smtp3 dkim-filter[29024]: terminated with signal 8, restarting
Nov  3 15:19:56 smtp3 dkim-filter[29024]: terminated with signal 8, restarting

David Brooks
Email Deliverability Consultant
Return Path
8001 Arista Place Suite 300
Broomfield, CO 80021
Direct: 303.999.3137
Email: david.bro...@returnpath.net<mailto:david.bro...@returnpath.net>

Are you an Email Marketing Wizard? Do you have the magic touch when it comes to
generating email ROI? Take our Quiz and find out!
http://www.returnpath.net/commercialsender/professional/wizard/