Hi Mark,
At 05:43 17-12-2009, Mark Martinec wrote:
>This should be fixed. A NXDOMAIN is a definite and permanent answer
>from a DNS resolver, it can in no way be treated as an 'internal error'
>or a temporary failure.

The "default" behavior was changed in OpenDKIM.  There were also
changes to the code to distinguish between "internal error" and
"temporary failure" conditions.  In DNS terms, the NXDOMAIN is a
definite and permanent answer.  Application-wise, it's different.  It
would probably be off-topic if I compare this with what mail servers do.

Regards,
-sm