Dear all,

I have had to create a DKIM setup one more time (on a new server)
and I am facing a problem. Hopefully you will be able to advise.

The configuration appears to be working and DKIM gets inserted into
message headers. Example below:

        s=dkim11.private; t=1271061990;
        bh=DXYF+9Mzmi9kd03iSq9pHKoHWXlduyKDWtxOEG0GUgg=;
        h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type;

b=eb2fuzWKcF9o9zE7Vp/S/xwnPa5B5nMuMj5ycenjImRRGZbmw0NyDCce/ZyJk4JVp

i81UYofK5eZOPhsJ2AhifiFnUcNpn3XyzVJX33h1MeUL1v6Qsz8LqWthSAgYpBeQUp
         G4LL6OmF/XQEH0CFE2enXesSQTIUNurWouyQsj88=

And yet when it comes to veryfining it, I get:
from=swiatwedlugjezusa.pl; domainkeys=neutral (no sig);
from=swiatwedlugjezusa.pl; dkim=temperror (key retrieval failed)

Similar is when I try to test it by sending an email to
autorespond+d...@dk.elandsys.com. It says then "DKIM-Signature could
not be verified"

Here are my DNS entries for the swiatwedlujezusa.pl domain.

_domainkey.swiatwedlugjezusa.pl "o=-"

"k=rsa; t=y;
p=MIGfMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBAQUAA4GNADCBiQKBgQDeOotVmuqErjagf0iaD2FLxtESUL
l0LFgvpeeKSRjZoSPUZ4fProxVoegWGZDFKUm8+wXBAO0glfok5HFeI/t1pQIiA9pyzD
ilchQ3v/i2xAgfOB+mZZYWm5EQrZikSh+Cx5VLVzbv2/6nYVzxYLv+aGB4K3XdhOtfwq
28DMwq1QIDAQAB"

Thank you in advance for helping me out!

Zbigniew Szalbot