Just a special note to colleagues in civil society
(apologies if you receive this more than once)

Please take note of the extension of the APDIP UNDP regional Internet
Governance survey below; and if you have not done so, please do
participate...it will only take a few minutes of your time...

We are making a special appeal to NGOs and other civil society
stakeholders to participate as only about 10% (of about 850 surveys
received) are from civil society... we want to make our voices heard and
this is one concrete platform...

It is not a technical survey, and it aims to get the positions of users so
please participate if you can...

Please visit: http://survey.igov.apdip.net/. If you have already done so,
please spread the word...

Thanks