Dear Brothers,

Since last four days Local Police and CID is keeping watch on me and my family
members. Though their behaviour is good, but from the discussions I understodd
that they will not allow me to enter in the area where Swiss Embassy is exists.
During the discussions they are suggesting that why I dont sit at Juntar Mantar
(A Jungle of so-called Andolans, without any impacts.) Therefore, I have
decided to seek official permission from the Police. In case, if it rejected,
then I will postpone my program for INDEFINITE FAST from 1st July to shift some
other date and venue, with more strong protest, which will be decided after my
tour for several places. If any changes is made I will convey accordingly.

However, a meeting is going to be held on the issue at Gandhi Peace Foundation,
in which some very important persons (VIP) may join. This is my humble request
to each Memebr of the Group living in Delhi or surrounding areas should join
it. Therefore, this my request to inform me Your Telephone Numbers, so I can
convey the date of meeting after confirmation from such important persons.

IN any case, if you till now not sign the Online Petition kindly go through it
and sign it to support the cause concerns to India's Economy, referred by me in
a Petition to His Excellency Mr. Kofi A. Annan, Secretary-General of UNO that
SECURITY COUNCIL SHOULD IMPOSE SANCTION AGAINST SWISS GOVERNMENT .

http://www.petitiononline.com/milap/petition.html

You can read about me:
http://milapchoraria.tripod.com/msp

Read my representation to Swiss Authorities:
http://milapchoraria.tripod.com/swiss

Another request: multiply the message sending it to your friends, relatives
etc.

With Regards,

MILAP CHORARIA