*** Democracies Online Newswire - http://www.e-democracy.org/do ***

The season of Internet and elections endless hype and over
speculation is over in the U.S.  What did we really learn?

I have created a special e-mail discussion list for a discussion of
the lessons learned with the Internet and the U.S. 2000 election
season.  Those active with candidate, political party, news, or other
politically related online efforts are encouraged to join.

The discussion will last just a couple of weeks and not start until
after the election.  To reserve your spot, send an e-mail to:

     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Cheers,

Steven Clift
Democracies Online Newswire
http://www.e-democracy.org/do

Please pass this on to any candidate online staff or volunteer
campaign webmasters you know.

^               ^               ^                ^
Steven L. Clift    -    W: http://www.publicus.net
Minneapolis    -   -   -     E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Minnesota  -   -   -   -   -    T: +1.612.822.8667
USA    -   -   -   -   -   -   -     ICQ: 13789183

*** Please send submissions to:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]     ***
*** To subscribe, e-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]          ***
***         Message body:  SUB DO-WIRE                  ***
*** To unsubscribe instead, write: UNSUB DO-WIRE        ***

*** Please forward this post to others and encourage    ***
*** them to subscribe to the free DO-WIRE service.      ***