*** Democracies Online Newswire - http://www.e-democracy.org/do ***

This Tuesday (Feb 13) in London the NetPolitics Happy Hour will be the
place to be.  Over 30 RSVPs received.   Join us at 5:30 p.m. - 7:30
p.m. per this message: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/do-wire/message/796

(The NetPolitics event last night in Berlin went very well with lots of
interest in building a group to organize future networking events. Watch
DO-WIRE for updates.)

I will now also be giving a small public informal presentation at
3:00 p.m. on the same day (Tuesday) in the parliamentary offices.  I'll
share  details on Web White & Blue which hosted the first
U.S. presidential online debate.  Check out the archive at
http://www.webwhiteblue.org.  The structured online candidate
debate model might be something to adapt for a candidate or all-party
debate in your country, state, or community.  Minnesota E-Democracy is
getting ready for its own Mayoral E-Debates in St. Paul and perhaps
Minneapolis this spring.

**** Please RSVP by the end of work day on Monday if you want the full
details on the WWB talk:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(Call me U.S. home number which will forward to my cell phone in Europe if
you need to reach me 1-612-822-8667).

Also, my next European speaking trip is fast approaching. I'll be the
featured guest of First Tuesday Brussels on Tuesday, March 6 and give a
more formal presentation on E-Democracy and Interactivity with a special
focus on WWB.  Reserve your spot at http://www.ftbrussels.com/ and join my
special email list for EU/Brussels contacts by sending e-mail to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Cheers,
Steven Clift
Democracies Online

*** Please send submissions to:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]     ***
*** To subscribe, e-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]          ***
***         Message body:  SUB DO-WIRE                  ***
*** To unsubscribe instead, write: UNSUB DO-WIRE        ***

*** Please forward this post to others and encourage    ***
*** them to subscribe to the free DO-WIRE service.      ***