*** Democracies Online Newswire - http://www.e-democracy.org/do ***

It has come to may attention that this report has some issues with the
currency and accuracy of the data.  It should say draft all over it and
now that I understand that it was done when legisltures were out of
session, the data collection should probably be redone from scratch.

That being said, I am glad that someone has finally tried to dig into this
important area for comparison.  For all those researchers out there, why
don't you contact Matt Carter and Ryan Turner at <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
and offer to help make sure version 2 sets the real baseline.

Cheers,
Steven Clift
Democracies Online

*** Please send submissions to:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]     ***
*** To subscribe, e-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]          ***
***         Message body:  SUB DO-WIRE                  ***
*** To unsubscribe instead, write: UNSUB DO-WIRE        ***

*** Please forward this post to others and encourage    ***
*** them to subscribe to the free DO-WIRE service.      ***