*** Democracies Online Newswire - http://www.e-democracy.org/do ***

Another last minute trip.  I'll be part of a presentation to students
at Harvard's Kennedy School of Government next Thursday afternoon.

Come and join fellow Democracies Online members Wednesday, Apr 18
from 5:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. (with a possible dinner afterwards
somewhere near Harvard - any suggestions?) for an informal discussion
of current trends with the Internet and democracy.  Last week in DC
we had almost 50 people take part in a similar event.

To get the full details, please join my temporary e-mail contact list
for the Boston region.  Send an e-mail to:

   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Cheers,
Steven Clift
Democracies Online
http://www.e-democracy.org/do

P.S. Are there important academic or civic projects I should try to
check out while in Boston?  I am always interested in learning about
great examples of grass roots use of the Internet for local community
participation.

^               ^               ^                ^
Steven L. Clift    -    W: http://www.publicus.net
Minneapolis    -   -   -     E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Minnesota  -   -   -   -   -    T: +1.612.822.8667
USA    -   -   -   -   -   -   -     ICQ: 13789183

*** Please send submissions to:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]     ***
*** To subscribe, e-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]          ***
***         Message body:  SUB DO-WIRE                  ***
*** To unsubscribe instead, write: UNSUB DO-WIRE        ***

*** Please forward this post to others and encourage    ***
*** them to subscribe to the free DO-WIRE service.      ***