*** Democracies Online Newswire -  http://e-democracy.org/do ***
***                                                          ***
*** Up to seven posts a week. To join over 2500 subscribers, ***
*** e-mail <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, in message:  sub do-wire   ***

This is going to be a big year for DoWire.

The Democracies Online Newswire will soon have its own site at
DoWire.org.  It will be both a trustworthy and convenient e-mail list
and a weblog.  Over time I will build in other community information
sharing features. No e-democracy rock unturned, no lesson unshared.

To help me make this invest in time and resources more effective,
please share your quick comments and suggestions right now based on
the questions below.

Please reply to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

1. DoWire - Help improve it

  A. What do you like about DO-WIRE?

  B. What would you change? What don't you like? What topics would you
     like to hear more about?

  C. What other sources of e-democracy news and information do
     you find useful? Am I missing anything?

  D. Why did you join?  Does DO-WIRE meet your expectations?

2. Steven Clift - Poke him in the eye

  A. What do you think of my new Publicus.Net site?
     See:  http://www.publicus.net

  B. What do you think of my analysis and approach on DO-WIRE posts?
     Do you want more or less personality?  More or less detail? What
     bugs you?

  C. If you have seen me speak <http://publicus.net/schedule.html>,
     please tell me where and evaluate my performance/offer
     improvement suggestions.

  D. If you haven't seen me speak <http://publicus.net/speaker.html>,
     let me know where you are and if you'd like to host or attend an
     event.

Again, simply answer the questions that you like and e-mail them to:

     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Happy New Year!

Steven Clift
Democracies Online Newswire
http://www.e-democracy.org/do

P.S. If you are technically inclined, you can bid to build the
back-end for the new DoWire.org site.  Follow the link to
Rentacoder.com from:  http://www.dowire.org

*** Past Messages, Discussion http://e-democracy.org/do ***
*** To subscribe, e-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]          ***
***         Message body:  SUB DO-WIRE                  ***
*** To UNSUBSCRIBE instead, write: UNSUB DO-WIRE        ***

*** Please forward this post to others and encourage    ***
*** them to subscribe to the free DO-WIRE service.      ***
*** Please send submissions to:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]     ***