This list has been active for over 2 weeks now and this appears to be the first post. I am really beginning to wonder if documentation is really something that project cares about. We are pushing for an April release of AOO 4.0 and it is the middle of January and we do not even have a an idea of what we want to do for documentation, let alone even an idea of a plan as to how to get there.

I will take some time away from the FAQconsolidation work and try to throw some thoughts together on the documentation cwiki to maybe get some ideas going.

Regards
Keith