Natasha Selvey wrote:
I would like to propose some changes to the outline of the Writer draft.
The first change is under the first topic page "Getting to know Writer".
The first subsection is titled "Editing text", but includes "Writer's User
Interface" and "Writer's sidebar", which I consider off-topic. I propose
moving all "Working with text" topics to a separate page.

Current outline:

    1. Getting to know Writer
       1. Editing text (remove this section title, see below changes)
       1. Writer's user interface (move to its own subsection, I think it is
          hidden under "Editing text" and more relevant on its own)
          1. Writer's sidebar (move to its own subsection, same as above)
             2. Working with text (move to its own page, there is a dearth
          of information to be covered)
          3. Numbered list and bullets (move to subsection under "Working
          with Text" page - more relevant under that topic)

Proposed Outline:

    1. Getting to know Writer
       1. Writer's user interface
       2. Writer's Sidebar
    2. Working with text
       1. Numbered list and bullets

Please send me your concerns or an okay to move forward. Thanks.

-Natasha Selvey

Natasha;

+1 Your proposed changes make sense to me and I believe they would enhance the quality of the documentation.

Since you phrased it as a proposal I would wait 72 hours and if there is no negative feedback then assume lazy consensus and proceed to make the changes.

Regards
Keith