Tariq Rahuma wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I've been a user of OpenOffice for a few years and I'd like to be able to
> give back and get some practice in technical documentation. I want to
> contribute as a writer but I'm unsure of where to begin looking for a topic
> to write about. I'm most familiar with Writer and Impress.
>
> Can anyone help point me in the right direction?
>
> Regards,
> Tariq Rahuma

Hell-o Tariq;

I have created a shell for the Impress Guide at the following link:
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/UserGuide/Impress. It
contains an outline for for the Introduction based on the Writer Guide.
Just click a red link and the page will be created ready for editing.

I suggest you look at the pages in the Writer guide to see how we
structure the content. If you have other questions this is the place to
ask them.

Regards
Keith McKenna