Hello again,

Sorry, I forgot to address the following:

1) I am from the Seattle, WA area and currently live in Seattle.
2) My specific background involves writing help documentation for
smartphones, governmental ERP software, and reporting software. I also have
experience creating 'offline' .CHM files and converting a large help system
from Robohelp to Flare.

Sincerely,

Jaret Basden