   Matthias

Am 04.01.24 um 22:03 schrieb Michele Petrovsky:
Debra is correct.  Merriam-Webster cites 'movable' as the preferred spelling.

On Thu, Jan 4, 2024 at 12:43 PM <de...@mccluretechnicalwriting.com> wrote:

    From what I can see online, both are correct. However, "movable" seems
    to be the current preferred spelling.

    Best regards,

    Debra

     -------Original Message-------
     From: Matthias Seidel <matthias.sei...@hamburg.de>
     To: doc@openoffice.apache.org <doc@openoffice.apache.org>
     Subject: moveable or movable?
     Sent: Jan 04 '24 10:25

     Hi All,

     and a Happy New Year!

     At the moment I am working on improving our Online Help and I have a
     short question:

     We use the term "moveable" as well as "movable". The same applies to
     "removeable" / "removable".

     We have a mixture of that in our code. I would like to unify on a
    single
     term, primarily where it is visible to the user.

     Thanks!

     Regards,

     Matthias