Hi Keith,

Keith N. McKenna schrieb am 04.02.2024 um 21:57:
Greetings all;

I am having a problem in Writer deleting blan pages. I am getting ready to compile the full writer book and have a problem with one of the files. Because the book has to be compiled manually because of an outstanding bug, the TOC and all front matter must be deleted form each chapter file from the file.

when I do that on one chapter, i end up with 3 blank pages at the end or the file that just not delete no matter what I try.

Cann anyone give me a pointer as to to remove them?

It might be, that an image or frame is anchored to that page. In that case you need to change the anchor first before you can delete the pages.

Kind regards,
Regina