Oops! I responded to Dennis by mistake. It's late.

Hi Keith,
I checked the latest commits on the Writer-Guide, Calc-Guide,
Impress-Guide, Templates, and Getting-Started-Guide on the apache
repository and they all match the latest commits on my local copy. I don't
think anything is different on my local repository. The most recent commit
is to the Impress guide on Feb. 28 and the most recent changes on Writer
and Calc are on the 22nd and 24th. Does the problem you are seeing go back
that far?
Francis