        From: Bob Stayton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2007 7:52 PM
        To: Johnson, Eric; docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org
        Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Styling PDF output

        Hi Eric,
        I think the DocBook XSL stylesheets do that by default.  The
body.start.indent parameter indents everything, except those elements
with a start-indent="0pt" property.  All section heads, including
simplesect and bridgeheads get that property, so they are not indented
along with everything else.

        Or perhaps I'm not understanding your requirements.

        Bob Stayton
        Sagehill Enterprises
        DocBook Consulting
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]