Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Cocoon Wiki" for change
notification.

The "FrontPage" page has been changed by FrancescoChicchiricco:
https://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/FrontPage?action=diff&rev1=121&rev2=122

  #pragma section-numbers off
+ || {{http://cocoon.apache.org/images/cocoon.gif}} ||This is the
[[http://wiki.apache.org/general/|Apache Wiki]] for the
[[http://cocoon.apache.org/|Apache Cocoon]] project and is maintained by the
entire Cocoon community. To edit pages, visit UserPreferences at the top-right
of any page to create a user profile or to login. Notifications of all changes
you make will be sent to the docs@cocoon mailing list, so we will be aware of
your changes and we will happily correct any small mistakes that you might
make. ||

- || {{http://cocoon.apache.org/images/cocoon.gif}} || This is the
[[http://wiki.apache.org/general/|Apache Wiki]] for the
[[http://cocoon.apache.org/|Apache Cocoon]] project and is maintained by the
entire Cocoon community. To edit pages, visit UserPreferences at the top-right
of any page to create a user profile or to login. Notifications of all changes
you make will be sent to the docs@cocoon mailing list, so we will be aware of
your changes and we will happily correct any small mistakes that you might
make. ||

  See notes about LatestRelease or direct download
[[http://cocoon.apache.org/mirror.cgi|Cocoon 2.1.11]] and
[[http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/lenya/|Lenya 1.2.5]] (also see
[[http://wiki.apache.org/lenya/|Apache Lenya Wiki]])

  If you want to find out about how we manage our project, have a look at
ProjectManagement. Also find there information about providing patches, our
roadmap, sample queries for Bugzilla (our bug tracking tool), our CVS and much
more.

- Welcome to the Cocoon documentation Wiki. It is not large, it is not small,
it is simply available to anyone actually feeling like adding some info to
complement what's on the [[http://cocoon.apache.org/|main Cocoon web site]].
Type away! Explore the publicist in you! This wiki is generally a "jumping
point" for bringing new documentation into the project.
+ Welcome to the Cocoon documentation Wiki. It is not large, it is not small,
it is simply available to anyone actually feeling like adding some info to
complement what's on the [[http://cocoon.apache.org/|main Cocoon web site]].
Type away! Explore the publicist in you! This wiki is generally a "jumping
point" for bringing new documentation into the project. See the [[About]] page
to get started.
- See the [[About]] page to get started.

  If you are attempting to evaluate Cocoon for a project, you will find the
[[http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/features.html|features list]] useful. If you are
unsure whether Cocoon is right for you, please also read RulesOfTheGame.

- ''Still not convinced?''  For some real-world success stories about using
Cocoon, see the [[Testimonials]] page, or visit
[[http://www.spreadcocoon.com|Spread Cocoon]], a Cocoon marketing website.
+ ''Still not convinced?''  For some real-world success stories about using
Cocoon, see the [[Testimonials]] page.

- =  News / Recent Changes =
+ = News / Recent Changes =
  (See also the [[Events]] list.)
+
   * January, 9th 2008
-    * [[http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/changes.html#version_2.1.11|Cocoon 2.1.11
Released]]
+   * [[http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/changes.html#version_2.1.11|Cocoon 2.1.11
Released]]
   * October 5th, 2007
-    * Added [[GT2007Notes]] Notes from the Cocoon GetTogether 2007
+   * Added [[GT2007Notes]] Notes from the Cocoon GetTogether 2007
   * September 6th, 2007
-    * Added [[GT2007Hackaton]] Ideas for the Hackathon at the 2007 Cocoon
GetTogether
+   * Added [[GT2007Hackaton]] Ideas for the Hackathon at the 2007 Cocoon
GetTogether
-    * Added [[GT2007Hotels]] Hotels for the 2007 Cocoon GetTogether
+   * Added [[GT2007Hotels]] Hotels for the 2007 Cocoon GetTogether
   * February, 17th 2007
-    * Added [[StudentProjectIdeas2007]]: Google announced the 3rd summer of
code and this year. The Austrian Computer society launched a similar project,
the [[http://osscontest.ocg.at/|OSS Contest Austria 2007]]. Add your ideas
about what students could do for us! If you are a student yourself and
interested, don't hesitate to add your project idea and get in contact with us
as soon as possible.
+   * Added StudentProjectIdeas2007: Google announced the 3rd summer of code
and this year. The Austrian Computer society launched a similar project, the
[[http://osscontest.ocg.at/|OSS Contest Austria 2007]]. Add your ideas about
what students could do for us! If you are a student yourself and interested,
don't hesitate to add your project idea and get in contact with us as soon as
possible.
   * December, 21th 2006
-    * [[http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/changes.html#version_2.1.10|Cocoon 2.1.10
Released]]
+   * [[http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/changes.html#version_2.1.10|Cocoon 2.1.10
Released]]
   * October 4th, 2006
-    * Added [[GT2006Notes]] Notes & slides from the 5th Cocoon GetTogether
+   * Added [[GT2006Notes]] Notes & slides from the 5th Cocoon GetTogether
   * September 22nd, 2006
-    * Added [[GT2006Hackathon]] Ideas for the Hackathon at the 2006 Cocoon
GetTogether
+   * Added [[GT2006Hackathon]] Ideas for the Hackathon at the 2006 Cocoon
GetTogether
   * July, 3rd, 2006
-    * Added [[GT2006Ideas]] Ideas for the 2006 Cocoon GetTogether in
Amsterdam, October 2nd, 3rd and 4th
+   * Added [[GT2006Ideas]] Ideas for the 2006 Cocoon GetTogether in Amsterdam,
October 2nd, 3rd and 4th
   * April, 7th 2006
-    * [[http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/changes.html#version_2.1.9|Cocoon 2.1.9
Released]]
+   * [[http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/changes.html#version_2.1.9|Cocoon 2.1.9
Released]]
   * 20 November 2005
-    * [[http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/changes.html#version_2.1.8|Cocoon 2.1.8
Released]]
+   * [[http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/changes.html#version_2.1.8|Cocoon 2.1.8
Released]]
   * October, 13th, 2005
-    * Added [[SVNConfig]] with SVN tips and recommended config
+   * Added [[SVNConfig]] with SVN tips and recommended config
   * October, 10th, 2005
-    * Cocoon Gettogether 2005 is over, slides and recordings are available at
the [[http://www.cocoongt.org/Slides-and-recordings.html|Cocoon GT website]]
+   * Cocoon Gettogether 2005 is over, slides and recordings are available at
the [[http://www.cocoongt.org/Slides-and-recordings.html|Cocoon GT website]]
   * September, 16th, 2005
-    * Added a [[DesignPattern/Overview]] section to help to quickly create web
application
+   * Added a [[DesignPattern/Overview]] section to help to quickly create web
application
   * July, 27th, 2005
-    * Added [[GT2005Hackaton]] agenda for the 2005 Cocoon Hackton in
Amsterdam, October 5th and 6th
+   * Added [[GT2005Hackaton]] agenda for the 2005 Cocoon Hackton in Amsterdam,
October 5th and 6th
   * June 7th, 2005
-    * Added info on the GoogleSummerOfCode2005 and the CocoonRefDocProject
+   * Added info on the GoogleSummerOfCode2005 and the CocoonRefDocProject
   * 15 April 2005
-    * Some wiki pages about [[Lepido]], the Eclipse-based Cocoon IDE.
+   * Some wiki pages about [[Lepido]], the Eclipse-based Cocoon IDE.
   * April 2005
-    * Launch of [[http://www.planetcocoon.com|Planet Cocoon]] (for Cocoon
developers) and [[http://www.spreadcocoon.com|Spread Cocoon]] (to help market
Cocoon).
+   * Launch of [[http://www.planetcocoon.com|Planet Cocoon]] (for Cocoon
developers) and [[http://www.spreadcocoon.com|Spread Cocoon]] (to help market
Cocoon).
   * 24 March 2005
-    * [[http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/changes.html#version_2.1.7|Cocoon 2.1.7
Released]]
+   * [[http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/changes.html#version_2.1.7|Cocoon 2.1.7
Released]]
   * 30 January 2005
-    * Added PortalTools
+   * Added PortalTools
   * 27 January 2005
-    * [[22NewDocuments|Portal]] for our new documentation effort
+   * [[22NewDocuments|Portal]] for our new documentation effort

  OlderNews