Hi,

Sigrid,

Link works for me.
Thanks Andy.

What I find very strange is, that I have manager rights on oooauthors,
I see the review list, but I can't see this folder.

I checked the rights that I had, changed them, logged off and on again
- and still nothing changed. I can't see any content in this folder.

Btw, I also don't see an "English" folder in the left bar when I go to
oooauthors, I only see it, when I add /english to the url manually.

That's so strange.

Sigrid

I have similar rights as Sigrid and facing similar problems. How can I solve these?

Many thanks
Best regards

--
Leo Moons