I haven't read much of the Alfresco docs yet, so I may be missing something
obvious about how to organise a folder structure for storing the user doc
files. I assume they should be under Company Home somewhere (though drafts
could be in my User Home space, which is a subset of Company Home). This
note is going to be a bit of a ramble as I write down my thoughts.

Under Company Home there are Spaces (including User Homes, Sites, and Web
Projects, among others), and there can be Content Items directly under
Company Home. Dumping all the user guide docs into Company Home as Content
Items doesn't seem like a good idea, especially if there will be several
languages on the site. It seems to me that, at a minimum, we should collect
the files into groups (folders, whatever) for specific books.

It looks like one approach might be to create new Spaces, either one for
each book, or one for each language with second-level Spaces for each book,
or something similar. Since I have Admin access, I don't know if this
function is available to others with ordinary user access, but it's probably
best done by admins anyway.

Does anyone know enough about this thing to offer some insight, instead of
me just blathering away with speculations? I plan to go away and do some
reading to try to answer my own questions about how. Or I suppose I could go
ahead and create a Space and see what I can do with it. Looks like they can
be deleted if they don't fly, so I might not break David's site too badly.
;-)

Hal