On Mon, Jan 3, 2011 at 11:14 AM, Ron Faile <rmfa...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

> On 1/2/2011 3:58 PM, Hal Parker wrote:
>
>> Ron, I have now changed the book title font (sorry for overlooking that)
>> and
>> I did pick up the latest version of the chapters, I hope.
>>
>> I have made some changes to Appendix B and uploaded a new ODT and PDF.
>> Added
>> info on saving to MSO .docx etc files, and corrected one instance of
>> LibreOffice that should have been OOo (in reference to the old 1.x
>> formats).
>>
>> I've finished compiliing the book and will upload it later today. I'll let
>> you know when that's done.
>>
>> Hal
>>
>>  Good work. Thanks.

I have now uploaded the ODT and PDF of the compiled book, and put in links
from the Documentation and Documentation/Development pages on the wiki.
While I was at it, I added links from the Documentation page to the PDFs of
the chapters, since they are on the wiki anyway.

David, up to you whether you add the full book to the main website.

Hal