On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 7:07 AM, Barbara Duprey <b...@onr.com> wrote:

> On 2/17/2011 10:46 PM, Hal Parker wrote:
>
>> On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 2:34 PM, Jean Hollis Weber<jeanwe...@gmail.com
>> >wrote:

>>> in

>>> note

>>> of

>>> 7,

>>> was

>>> Actually, if you have selected "Use LibreOffice Open/Save dialogs" in
>>> the Options, you'll see "separated by:" in Name and Path of Master
>>> Document dialog on Ubuntu, too.
>>>
>>> --Jean
>>>

>> Oh. Er, yes. Silly me. Thanks! That also explains why some other dialogs
>> looked different from what I was expecting. And it's a good reminder to
>> all
>> of us to check/tick/select/enable/whatever that option.
>>
>> Hal
>>

> Sorry, this one got lost in the flood of mail. It didn't occur to me that
> this option was involved, I've fixed it now. I don't know if all the dialog
> differences I saw were from this, but I don't think all of them were in any
> way related to load/save actions.

That option appears to affect many dialogs that are not apparently related
to load/save actions (though they might be, from a behind-the-scenes
programming POV.

However, in this case it only affected the appearance of the dialog, not the
wording of the fields and drop-down lists (except on Linux), so you should
have seen "separated by" regardless.

Hal