On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 8:32 AM, Daniel A. Rodriguez <
daniel.armando.rodrig...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> You will need two things: an account for each person who wants access,
> and a
> >> Spanish section on the website.
>
> >> I am supposed to be able to set these up for you, but I have not learned
> how
> >> to do it. I am studying the instructions, but I hope David or Jeremy can
> do
> >> it for you.
>
> >> Please tell us the names of the people who want access.
>

> do you know which will be the mechanism when new volunteers want to
> join the effort? everyone should ask for permissions every time? or
> could register an begin to work inmediately?

At this time I don't think people can register themselves, but perhaps David
Nelson can change that. I don't know very much about making Alfresco work.
Best way may be for someone in the Spanish team to have admin rights so he
can register other users.

Hal