Just to keep people informed: I'm continuing to work my way through the Calc
Guide, replacing pix and making minor wording changes to fit LibreOffice.
I'm up to Chapter 10, although I've been unable to upload my work to the
Alfresco site (lack of reliable web access on my part). That's actually
become an advantage, because as I go through the chapters I think of things
I failed to check or change in earlier chapters, so I go back to do those
fixes.

Haven't heard from anyone else. Is anyone doing anything on the other books?

Hal