Il 23/04/2011 05:30, Jean Hollis Weber ha scritto:
Recently, several people have mentioned the need for a Docs team leader.
Some time ago, David Nelson urged me to take on that role. I declined,
choosing to stay in my role of Co-Lead at OpenOffice.org. Now, with
Oracle's recent announcement about turning OOo over to the community, I
am reconsidering my choices.

A question to you, the members of the LibreOffice Docs team (and other
interested people): in the hypothetical situation that I stick up my
hand for the Docs team leader role, would you consider me suitable?

+1
Namastè! :)

--
cico