The individual posts have Twitter and Facebook "Share" buttons on them,
but I don't know anything about the two Twitter accounts you mention
(sorry, I just haven't paid attention to that side of things).

Our blog entries do turn up in the TDF Planet -- although when I checked
just now, the latest isn't there. In fact, nothing for yesterday or
today is there, so the Planet aggregator must be running behind.

I don't have time to pursue the social media myself, but John's been
asking other questions on, I think, the Marketing list, so he or you
could ask there about what to do... if no one from that side of things
pops up here with the answer.

--Jean