Le 01/05/2011 12:34, Jean Hollis Weber a écrit :
The printed edition of the LibreOffice Writer Guide is now available
from Friends of OpenDocument, Inc. The direct link is
http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/libreoffice-3-writer-guide/15593313

(sorry to jump in lately: I've been very busy lately...)

This is good news!

Just a comment about what I think is the front cover: the big fat black borders are really, but really awful. I know this mimics the LibO icon but, well, printed matter is not screen rendition, is it? The black borders make me feel like it is a death notice of some sort. IMO it should be replaced with some lighter "colour", a light grey could do, I think.

Just my 2 (euro)cents. Keep up the good job, team!
--
Jean-Francois Nifenecker, Bordeaux