While I'm on the subject of Alfresco, we really need to have the workflows
reestablished, so the necessary links are available to move (promote or demote)
files from one space to another. Jeremy wrote a very good description in his
bootcamp document, but unfortunately the actual process doesn't work anymore.
So the Using Alfresco doc that I wrote (based on Jeremy's doc) describes the
current situation, not the one I think we really want. Or there may be a better
way that I'm unaware of.

This is another thing that I've not had time to work out how to set up, so I've
been leaving it to you or another Alfresco enthusiast to do.

Jean