Hi again :)
Jean has done a fantastic job by doing screen-shots in bulk and saved us from
potential legal issues with MS.  Hopefully once all the branding and logos and
mentions of OOo have been swapped-out and screen-shots from Windows also been
swapped-out then we will have more time to worry about finesses such as
consistency in future releases.  People that are managing those finesses as
they
go are doing great work too :)
Regards from
Tom :)