If you are using the version of LibO that comes with Ubuntu, it's possible the
full range of choices may not be available. We recommend that people use the
version of LibO downloaded from the LibO website, because there are some other
differences also. If you are using that version, then the hint someone else
gave for where to find the icon style choices should do the job.

Thanks for helping!

Jean